CORPORATE INNOVATION ADVISORY
WE DO FOUR THINGS
We help companies tackle their biggest and most pressing growth challenges.
We help companies become relentless innovators in their own right… capable of leveraging innovation to accelerate their future growth and drive the speed of their markets.
We help innovative entrepreneurs and startups to fulfill their goals.
We help angel investors, venture capital funds and investment houses to correctly assess the investment target.cal point, pivot, nerve centre. A center of activity or interest or commerce or transportation; a focal point around which events
THE TWO THINGS OF FOUR THINGS
We do the first by leveraging innovation to connect businesses and their markets at entirely new levels.
We do the second by leading organizations in redefining their strategies, their cultures, their structures, and their processes to become fully–integrated and systemically–managed engines of innovation.
THE PROBLEMS WE SOLVE
Opportunity / Business Performance Challenges Some of the most common challenges seen on the opportunity / business performance front include:
- The hunt for new strategies to kickstart growth – particularly in stagnant and saturated markets.
- The desire to expand internal thinking around new opportunities and how to attack them.
- The need for new PLUG ‘n PLAY business & market strategies to reverse customer attrition and/or revenue decline.
- Recovery from failed product and service launches.
Every day our clients and affiliates see the impact of change around them.
Trends, technology, market dynamics, culture, regulations and shifting business dynamics are constantly increasing their markets’ expectations of the value they deliver.
Customers want new innovations that intersect where they are today and where they’re headed tomorrow.
WHAT SETS YOU APART?
Without an innovation strategy, different parts of an organization can easily wind up pursuing conflicting priorities—even if there’s a clear business strategy.
- Sales representatives hear daily about the pressing needs of the biggest customers.
- Marketing may see opportunities to leverage the brand through complementary products or to expand market share through new distribution channels.
- Business unit heads are focused on their target markets and their particular P&L pressures.
- R&D scientists and engineers tend to see opportunities in new technologies.
Diverse perspectives are critical to successful innovation.
But without a strategy to integrate and align those perspectives around common priorities, the power of diversity is blunted or, worse, becomes self-defeating.